Updated on 30.11.2020
Malfavacanze s.r.l. PI. 05136710828 Viale delle Alpi, 115 - 90144 Palermo, company that owns the site, as the data controller makes this information, pursuant to art. 13 of the GDPR, to those who intend to register on the site www.lecasettedimalfa.com (hereinafter the "site").
Collection and purpose of the processing
Personal data are collected by the owner through the site, in particular by means of the specific form provided therein. The data collected will be processed by the owner to manage the request for information, inform the user about Le Casette di Malfa, send information and promotional material through newsletters and other commercial communications, send invitations regarding activities and promotions, as well as fulfill the related obligations of law, and where necessary to exercise one's rights in court.
The provision of data for the conduct of marketing activities is always free and optional. Failure to provide data for marketing purposes will have no consequence on the ability to access the features offered by the site, except for the inability to use the services strictly related to registration.
Failure to provide data for profiling purposes will have no consequence on the ability to access the features offered by the site.
The data collected are processed using computer and telematic methods, mainly by electronic and automated means and, limited to particular operations, by paper support. In compliance with the GDPR, specific security measures are observed to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
Subjects involved in the treatment
Personal data are processed by subjects designated as data processors or persons in charge of processing, in accordance with the provisions of art. 29 and 30 of the Privacy Code.
These data may be brought to the attention of other partner companies of Malfavacanze s.r.l. The data collected may also be processed by third parties, such as:
• companies that provide IT system maintenance services;
• associations, consultants, professional firms, companies that provide assistance and advice.
Scope of data dissemination
Personal data will not be disseminated.
Holder of the treatment
Malfavacanze s.r.l. P.I. 05136710828 Viale delle Alpi, 115 - 90144 Palermo, company that owns the site.
Rights of the interested party
The Regulation grants the interested party the exercise of specific rights at any time, including those to ask the Data Controller:
• confirmation as to whether or not your personal data is being processed and, in this case, to obtain access (right of access)
• the correction of inaccurate personal data, or the integration of incomplete personal data (right of rectification)
• the deletion of the data, if one of the reasons provided for by the Regulation exists (right to be forgotten)
• the limitation of processing when one of the hypotheses provided for by the Regulation occurs (right of limitation)
• to receive in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device, the personal data to be provided to the Data Controller and to transmit such data to another data controller (right to portability).
Furthermore, the interested party has the right to withdraw consent to the processing of their data, at any time, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given prior to the revocation and to oppose the processing for marketing purposes at any time (right of opposition).